Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a model LE26R74BD LCD TV. I am unable to show any digital

Customer Question

I have a model LE26R74BD LCD TV. I am unable to show any digital programmes on it. I can however show my 2 analogue channels. I believe that I have inadvertently put some combination of instructions via the remote control. is this possible? if so what should I do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,Try pressing the TV/DTV button (2 buttons below the number '7' button) to change back to Digital.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don"t you think I have tried this already? The only thing that happens is I get the station overlay but no digital picture. Any other ideas? Please re-read the original question.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
You did not mention it in your question, so I do not know what you have already tried if you do not tell me.
I have re-read the original question. There is no combination of buttons that would cause you to be unable to show any digital programmes on the TV.
Have you tried retuning the channels?
Have you checked the aerial connection or tried using a different aerial?