Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have no print 30 code on dcp540-cn

have no print 30 code on dcp540-cn
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).
hen wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the same problem
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you open the printer, where you put the ink in, and vacuum it out and wipe everything down. Take out the ink cartridges and clean the connection points where they slide into.
Then let it dry, put the ink back in and try to print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The same problem is still there.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.
We have ruled out all other causes for this
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A very good service, thanks for your help. DL.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your most welcome
Let me know if you need anything and to do the rating officially, please click on of the smiley faces then submit.