*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Can I upgrade my Garmin Nuvi 250 to include the latest maps

Customer Question

Can I upgrade my Garmin Nuvi 250 to include the latest maps for Europe and North America/ I have never ugraded my device before?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Yes, you can download updates and all the maps you prefer by using Garmin Express. Click on the blue link below then install and run the program. Then click on the maps download.>>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GARMIN EXPRESS<<.>>>>MAPS DOWNLOADS<<<Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!