Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I just bought a new Panasonic TV model No. TX-40C300B after

I just bought a new Panasonic TV model No. TX-40C300B after installing the digital channels the pictune is breaking up. I tested the aerial with another tv and that is ok. Am I setting it up incorectly?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Harold,The digital channels require a very strong signal.The strength of the digital tuner can vary from one TV to another.You can check the signal strength in the TV's settings menu.If the signal is low, then you will need to use an aerial booster:http://www.argos.co.uk/beta/static/Product/partNumber/1068388.htm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought a new signal booster and when it was fitted the TV picture is now sharp. The old booster was over 20 Years old therefore well past it's effective abilities
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it worked!Have a great day,Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have solved the problem now thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Glad to be of assistance :)