michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Kenwood multione typekhh30 is there a video of how to use

Customer Question

kenwood multione typekhh30 is there a video of how to use the kenwood
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Click on the link given below.Manual how to use: http://www.kenwoodworld.com/Global/Instruction-Manuals/Instruction-Manuals-New/125766%20Iss%201%20KHH30%20Multi%20A5.pdf
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.Thank you for using our service.