Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I tried to upgrade my garmin nuvi2340 which I bought 1n 2009

Customer Question

I tried to upgrade my garmin nuvi2340 which I bought 1n 2009 in Chatham Kent. when I tried to upgrade ( as I have done twice before) it would not let me and kept asking me to put my memory card in. This I cannot do as during a time of removing it from the windscreen, the card fell out on to the floor and was stepped on, shattering it. If I need a card in it is it possible to obtain a new one so that I may continue to use the device? My name is ***** ***** of Goodnestone Road, ME10 3AF England, E-Mail;***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes you can, you can purchase this card and use it
http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-2GB-microSD-Card/dp/B000X4B30O
You can use this card in your device
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.