Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have purchased today a Epson Expression Home XP-235 printer

Customer Question

hi I have purchased today a Epson Expression Home XP-235 printer and have done excactly everything instructed but when I print anything there is no ink on the paper, I have serveral times done a nozzle check and clean and still nothing which as caused me to change the black ink and the 3 colours are running out. I open the printer as if I was going to change the ink and the ink as leaked. please can you help me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.
If you've already used up the initial ink, I would honestly suggest you return it for a new one. This really shouldn't be the case, and it may not be something that you have done incorrectly. The initial cartridges are only temporary - they do not contain as much ink as a normal cartridge, but they are essential to getting the hardware setup correctly. If they didn't work initially, then you won't be able to initialize the hardware.Based on what you describe, it sounds like the printer is defective, it should be replaced before going any further. Please let me know if you have any questions.Mike