Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I had a new television a Samsung 32in model number UE32J5100AKXXU

I had a new television a Samsung 32in model number UE32J5100AKXXU and I wanted it to fit on a Samsung Blu/ray disc player BD/J4500 and I cant get the disc player to work. can you tell me where I going wrong
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. It seems video output resolution issue of bluray player, please eject disc from player, if any, and press and hold PLAY button on bluray player (not on its remote) for 6 seconds to restore the default settings in player. Now select correct video input source in TV and bluray player logo screen/ setup screen should appear.If problem still persist then try another HDMI cable as existing cable could be defective and cause of problem.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any further assistance with it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the time it took but it was the wrong plugs in the wrong port holes