*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I've damaged the USB port on my Toshiba tablet which means

I've damaged the USB port on my Toshiba tablet which means I can't connect the cable properly & can't charge the tablet, rendering it useless. Is it possible to repair it? Is it even worth getting it repaired?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that happened. What is the model number of your Toshiba tablet please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an AT300SE, Randy.
okay, thank you. Yes it is possible to repair. The cost is &pound;39.00.PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'ll be sending it in for repair.
Sounds good.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!