Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My tv is not on A4 as it should be tv. the tv is stuck

My tv is not on A4 as it should be for sky tv. the tv is stuck on digital tv with a number such as 001 or such like please advise how i canrestore tv to sky as normal. My computer is fine and i do not have any problems with my computer only my tv
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sony Bravia tv with sky plus HD box
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, it seems you need to set the Tv to correct video input so it can get Sky box video signals, please find Input or TV/Video button on Sony TV or its remote and press it repeatedly to toggle with different video inputs of TV as one should bring Sky channel picture on TV. Press Input or TV-Video button, wait couple of seconds for Sky picture, if it doesn't appear, press Input button again to try next video input and keep going until Sky channel picture appears. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Phone call processed, please reply back with the result.Thanks.