nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Can i connect bluetooth head phones to my tv model number

can i connect bluetooth head phones to my tv model number ue55hu8500
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Yes you can pair Bluetooth headset with your TV.Follow these steps to pair your headset:Put the Bluetooth headphones in the pairing-ready status.Press the Samsung Smart Control`s M.SCREEN button while Multi-Link Screen is running.The options menu appears.Select Connect Bluetooth Headphones from Settings menu. The TV displays the Bluetooth pairing window and then automatically scans for available headphones.If the scan fails to locate your headphones, try placing the headphones closer to the TV and then select Refresh.Select your headphones from the list of scanned headphones and then select Pairing & Connection to pair the headphones and the TV.The Bluetooth headphone with a history of pairing is easily reconnected to the TV. If there arise the headphone compatibility issues, clear pairing device history from the Bluetooth headphone and search again to reconnect.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer.