Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Epson WF-2530 printer. When I switched it on the On/Off

I have a Epson WF-2530 printer. When I switched it on the On/Off button, Wifi button and ADF button are all flashing. Printer Error message is displayed along with 'see your documentation'. How can I sort this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer is still flashing the 3 buttons
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To be sure, can you connect it to a different power socket and tell me if it still has the issue please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
changed to a different socket but still the same problem
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to hard reset it.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.