*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

There, I've just bought a Pansonic TX55CX680B to replace

Hi there,
I've just bought a Pansonic TX55CX680B to replace an aging plasma set. I have Sky satellite service and a Bose sound system. I currently don't use the Freesat facility, but I expect I will use the Smart service.
Q/ Is there a simple method to reduce the number of remotes? The user manuals are pretty slim and I can't seem to find anything on-line.
Bob
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.yes, there is a great remote by Logitech that controls all of your devices with a single remote. The logitech will actually work better than the factory remotes.>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<Please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Randy,thanks for the response - I should have thought of that myself as I had a similar device some years ago.Last part to the question - I understand the new Sky Q satellite box which is about to be released in the UK has a remote which operates by Bluetooth, will the Logitech remote deal with those signals, or do you see version with both infrared and BT sometime in the future?Bob
Yes, the Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote works with Bluetooth also.