nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Geemarc CL8500 phone: how can we access the content on the

Customer Question

Geemarc CL8500 phone: how can we access the content on the phone (videos, photos, voice recordings) to transfer it to a PC? Does the SIM double as a memory card (there are various references in the manual to a 'memory card' but there seems not to be anywhere to put one)? Can the SIM be accessed via usb and seen as adrive on a computer?
Thanks, Malcolm
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The sim is different from the memory card. The compartment for the memory card is above the sim card. (Image attached). The memory card is used to store data like music,video, pictures etc.Also the sim cannot be seen as a drive as it serves a different purpose other than memory. When you plug in the usb cable on your phone and computer, do you get any kind of notification on your phone.Reply for further assistance.
Respond for further assistance. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thank You.
Thanks for the ratings as well as bonus. Your kind gesture is highly appreciated. Have a good day. Cheers.