nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Panasonic plasma tx-p46g15b, picture gone and has

I have a Panasonic plasma tx-p46g15b, picture gone and has a 4 red blink code coming up I cannot find the manual to find out the fault any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.4 Blinks refers to POWER SOS P-BOARD.When an over current condition of the voltage lines from the power supply occurs, pin 4 of MC701 goes high. This high is provided to pin 74 of IC9003 of the D board triggering the “POWER SOS” circuit. When this happens, the TV shuts down and the power LED blinks 4 times.If you want troubleshooting steps, then reply for further assistance. Please rate the service POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks
As I can see, you have viewed the solution.
Further troubleshooting requires dissembling of your Plasma TV and inspecting the P-Board. If you have sound technical knowledge regarding the PCBs and circuit, then only it is advisable to undergo the steps. Else I would suggest you to call a local repair shop.
If you want to continue then respond accordingly. Else you can end the chat by rating it(By clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel). Thanks.
Please reply if you have any query.
If not, then I request you to rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer.