Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I'm in the process of buying a Goodmans 60W Aspect soundbar

Customer Question

Hi, I'm in the process of buying a Goodmans 60W Aspect soundbar with Bluetooth. I have been told that I would not be able connect via blue tooth to my Samsung smart TV (UE40H5500AKXXU) Can I connect to the soundbar with a cable to the back of the TV. I can see there are two ports digital audio out (optical and HDMI in 3 (DVI), I would like to make sure the audio cable would fit either one. What specific cable should I purchase to fit both the TV port and the soundbar. Many thanks for any advice.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number of soundbar?Thanks.