*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A REASONABLY PRICED ANDROID THAT I

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A REASONABLY PRICED ANDROID THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD PHOTOS TO EITHER DIRECTLY FROM A NIKON D7200 DIGITAL CAMERA OR VIA A CARD READER
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Any android smartphone will work with the Nikon wireless utility app. The Wireless Mobile Utility wirelessly connects your smart device to Nikon digital cameras, letting you download photos, take pictures remotely. I prefer the Samsung Galaxy phones.What price range are you looking for?
did that work for you?
Please let me know if you need more help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** fully answered my query and have now spoken to my Nikon dealer who will get me the necessary bit of kit. Once again, thanks. J.M.
That sounds good. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!