Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a jbl flip 3 and it pairs with my Samsung s6 edge no

i have a jbl flip 3 and it pairs with my Samsung s6 edge no problem and controls songs like pause play forward and so on but not getting any sound at all used volume keys but nothing ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
While the music is playing on the phone, on the phone itself increase the volume via its buttons.
Do you then hear music via the speaker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I have volume on phone full and also pressed plus button on jbl flip 3 too I put my ear to speakers on jbl and get the hissing kind of noise you get from speakers that are on for some reason the sound is not transferring from phone to jbl?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, may be a faulty speaker, do you have another phone to try the speaker on? Can be any iPhone or Android.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried on iphone4 connects but same issue I only purchased it sunday I suspect its a faulty one ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If it also had the issue on the iPhone, 100% its faulty.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the speaker to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your help in this matter I only just purchased it sunday 24th January so I will take it back tomorrow thanks ,alan will rate you now