Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung s5 the charge port needs changing will I loose

I have a Samsung s5 the charge port needs changing will I loose everything on my phone if this is changed
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No, its just the port, it has no effect on the phones memory. Just make sure they do not wipe the phone when fixing it.
But changing the port will not result in the data being lost.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
quick response hopefully the advise works :-)