Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I am a certified carer wife, incurring a daily washing

Customer Question

I am a certified carer for my wife, incurring a daily washing load b y 4 Carers. My Siemens machine failed on Saturday 7th Nov. I 'phoned the Insurance Coy to be told that the next available Engr. was Sat.14th. I advised my urgent medical position with no effect. I wrote to their Customer Relations Dept .HO. on the 7th. telling them of my dissatisfaction pointing out that their policy terms quoted a 2 day repair situation, adding that I would be purchasing a new one in view of the medical problem. They were advised on the 18th Nov. that I had done that. Their only response to date has been the return of the unexpired portion of my Annual premium. The Standards Office have advised that I return their cheque which I did on the 18th. Jan.recd. the 21st.They have been advised that I will be referring to the Small Claims Court.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
Joseph, I'm a little unclear about your question. It is in the consumer electronics category. Is your queation about the machine or something else?