Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

PANASONIC DVD RECORDER MODEL DMR-EZ-27. I HAVE POWER GOING

Customer Question

PANASONIC DVD RECORDER MODEL DMR-EZ-27.
I HAVE POWER GOING INTO THE RECORDER AND A CODE SHOWS UP AS EXT-L.
THE DRAW WONT OPEN BUT THE CLOCK SHOWS THE RIGHT TIME.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the TV category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
The problem is likely the SC board. Check the current with the SC Board connected and disconnected. If the voltage drops to almost nothing when the SC board is connected, that's your problem.Mike