Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have a satellite receiver and a scart lead into the television

Customer Question

i have a satellite receiver and a scart lead into the television this used to work fine but now i cant get the tv to receive the signal it seems to have its own programmes and refuses to'see' the scart signal i have tried the source display and chosen scrt but to no avail
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
It sounds like this issue could be the SCART cable. I would try replacing that and going from.there. Mike