Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Grateful advice: I have a Panasonic TX-L37S10B37"

Grateful for your advice:
I have a Panasonic TX-L37S10B37" TV which I bought in 2010 and am considering
buying an SC-HTE80 EB-K Wireless Speakerboard with Bluetooth Wireless Technology.
Would it be suitable/compatible for the TV or could you suggest an alternative.
Many Thanks,
John Christie
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it is, you connect the two audio out ports (Red and White cables) from the TV to the Speaker Box.
These are the cables you use
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/9437549435/ref=s9_top_hd_bw_bH8s5_g23_i6?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=02DF3QE7VJHKY1JWG07K&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=662680867&pf_rd_i=4085681
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.