Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have today purchased an Epson V600 scanner. It scans normally

Customer Question

I have today purchased an Epson V600 scanner. It scans normally without problems, however PDF scanning does not appear to work. The PDF button is inactive and if I change the Epson Scan settings to PDF, it will scan, but will not save the files. The error message reads as follows: ABBYY Fine Reader will be terminated. ABBYY Licensing Service is unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable. Please contact your system administrator to solve this problem.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does it only scan images (JPG , JPEG)?If you use the EPSON Scan program on the computer (not using the PDF button on the scanner), does it scan to PDF fine or not?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,