Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Toshiba tv reference no 22DV555DB, serial no 87P24921. The

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba tv reference no 22DV555DB, serial no 87P24921.
The sound is weak even when turned up fully. Can you recommend an additional speaker to improve it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I would advise on a soundbar. As your TV has component output ports (the red and white plugs, then you can use this soundbar which is well priced and will give you great sound
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mobile-Phones-iTek-Audio-Soundbar-GUARANTEE-Television/dp/B00LD7GH42
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.