michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Kodak Hero 5.1 AiO printer that is saying the printhead

Customer Question

I have a Kodak Hero 5.1 AiO printer that is saying the printhead and cartridges are missing or loose. I have taken them out and re-sited all at least 6 times to no avail. The cartridges are both brand new. How can I get my printer to work?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease remove cartridges and turn off printerunplug power cord and keep the ON button pressed fro 10 secswait for a minuteplug in power cord and turn on printerreinsert ink cartridgeslet me know the status
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same message - Printhead loose, missing or not installed correctly etc.
please remove the ink cartridges and the printheadwith a cotton swab and alcohol clean any visible golden contact points(if you see any)reinsert the printhead and ink cartridge back in so that both click in placelet me know if same error repeats or changes to a different onealso is there any error code along with the message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. The only alcohol I have is whiskey - so I've applied with a cotton bud gently on both printerhead and on connections. The code is 3513.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-KODAK-30-Series-Printhead-Authentic-Replacement-C100-C300-HERO-3-1-5-1-/291653253965?hash=item43e7e37b4d:g:8cEAAOSwL7VWlKal
Called the customer and attempted a reseat of the printhead but error is getting repeated.As this is a printhead fault, the printhead needs to be replaced. Online link for printhead parts has been posted above