*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Have a Toshiba tv model no. 40BV702B. The internal speakers

Customer Question

Have a Toshiba tv model no. 40BV702B. The internal speakers have completely failed - otherwise tv is as good as ever. Need to rectify or add external sound system. Can you suggest a sound system which wil plug into this model?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.We may be able to restore the sound. Try this please.Press menu on your controller and go to install and tune.Then scroll down and select re-installation and re-tune.This should restore your sound.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried what you said. I lost all my settings and I mean everything but the sound is back. I have reconstituted what I had before and improved the sound quality from the good quality it was before I lost it. Can you suggest what might have happened for the sound to go in the first place so that I can avoid it happening again?
It was just a system error. Hopefully it will never happen again.