Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a bose docking speaker and want to connect my samsung

Customer Question

i have a bose docking speaker and want to connect my samsung 6 to it but bose say they don't do a connector, is there one available
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the model of the docking speaker please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SoundDock XT SPEAKER sn:064424Z53100333AE
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksSorry but there is no way to get the S6 connected, there is no adapter because the unit is not programmed to interact with this phone.You need to consider a bluetooth speaker system instead, once such as thishttps://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/wireless_speakers/soundlink-color-bluetooth-speaker.htmlWhich will work with your phone and uses no cablesIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think £22 is rather a lot to be told the question I asked but at least know. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have no control over pricing, I am an engineer here with the Job to answer questions asked, which I did do for you.If you would like to know anything else, please let me know and please remember the service rating via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.Thank you