Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I got a Samsung tv model ue32f6510sb When you switch ithe

I got a Samsung tv model ue32f6510sb
When you switch ithe Samsung tv main screen on it stuck on the main screen where it says Samsung it keeps flicking off and on the main first screen it won't stay on the first screen tried turning off at mains but still the same it looks if it's stuck on the first screen where it's says Samsung the TVs is 2years old
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. - Just to clear, TV turns On and Samsung logo screen appears then TV switches Off and back On itself and logo screen reappears and this process repeats, is this correct?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it's flicking off and on the Samsung logo on the first screen
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I understand, does TV stay On with flickering Samsung logo display OR shuts Off and back On itself and whole process repeats?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv stays on with flicking Samsung logo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any info on it please
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, this kind of problem occurs due to failure of EEPROM (memory) chip on main board, unfortunately chip isn't available as individual part thus entire main board will need to be replaced that will help to resolve the issue. Please remove the back cover of TV and get the part number off of label pasted on main board to search/ google it to get price info to order it if you are looking to repair the TV yourself and if you feel uncomfortable doing so then local TV tech will do this job for you.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much rough is the main board to replace
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Main board would cost around 45 and TV tech may charge 40 Pounds as labor to replace it.I hope these info will help, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.