Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Samsund Disc Player BD-J5500E .Did auto upgrade from software

Samsund Disc Player BD-J5500E .Did auto upgrade from software B-JM63BSPWWB-1006.1 to 1009.1 and lost my service.I believe it connected my unit to U.K. system from Irish and have lost its YOU TUBE etc.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Have you tried to unplug BD player power cords from wall outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have done as you suggested however 'system time is updating please return later. This has been showing since i agreed to update. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, does menu screen appear when press home/setup/menu button on BD player?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OR try following procedure to restore player to default settings.Press and hold Eject button on front panel of player for more than 5 seconds, this will restore the player to default settings and initial setup screen will appear.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.