Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a new Sony kdl43w756 it was doing factor update and

Customer Question

I have a new Sony kdl43w756 it was doing factor update and now on the screen is a blue line going round and red circle with a cross through it unplugged it put back on it the same
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- How long TV left unplugged, 10 minutes?- Does Home screen appear if press Home button on TV remote?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
15 minutes no home screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It must of been updating its working now
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, glad to know that updating process has been completed and TV is up and running. Before the updating process was got stuck for some interference in data receiving from internet and unplugging worked to get the updating start over again that worked to finish it properly. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.