Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I want to get the sound on my new Panasonic tv sharper model

I want to get the sound on my new Panasonic tv sharper model no tx-40cx400b can I hook up some Philips speaker to it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Is the Philips speaker in question has its own power and volume control like a soundbar?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it has power 13am plug and a volume control to a pair of speakers and a large box type speaker with a audio input cable a jack point for for audio output and a control to control base sound.lpurchased it from Argos and it is model no SPA2335/12.Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Please insert 3.5mm audio pin of audio cable of sound system into headphone jack of TV, go to Sound Menu of TV and set/ adjust Headphone Volume Level that should help to get sound through Philips sound system.If it doesn't work then need to buy latest soundbar that would have Optical Input to connect it in Optical Out through Optical Cable for digital sound signal. It also need to go to Sound Menu and set digital out audio type signal so soundbar can process it properly.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.