michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Model no KX-TG6421E the volume of recorded message is very

Customer Question

Model no KX-TG6421E the volume of recorded message is very poor how do I get the volume up
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.The voice mail messages when you play is it very low in volume or the message can be heard in a good tone however its patchy or shaky voice.
if the volume is very low while you play the voice then use the volume up button to increase the volume.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided. Let me know how it goes.