nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I HAVE A HP LAPTOP AND EPSON XP 432 PRINTER AND NEED TO KNOW

Customer Question

I HAVE A HP LAPTOP AND EPSON XP 432 PRINTER AND NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN SCAN FROM THE PRINTER TO MY LAPTOP PLEASE
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also is it possible to print from an iphone 6 without WI Fi or landline broadband etc.
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Yes you can scan to a computer. CLICK HERE for the quick setup guide.To set up the printer, you need to first download the software to the laptop. CLICK HERE to download the software.Once the printer is set up and the network settings are configured, you can download Epson iPrint app and print from your iPhone directly.If you have any query, then reply for further assistance. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I an get credited for my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU SAY CLICK HERE FOR QUICK SET UP GUIDE, BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME CLICK TO GO TO THE SET UP
There is some error because of which the link for Quick Guide is not opening. In the Set up link, Scroll down, there is section for Manuals and Documentations, you will get Quick Guide there.
Hi Jackie,Is the issue resolved. Please reply accordingly.Rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.Regards Nathan.