Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Sony Wega LCD colour TV KDL-L42MRX1 and I have

Customer Question

Hello I have a Sony Wega LCD colour TV KDL-L42MRX1 and I have sky connected to it at present . I was wondering if I would be able to use an amazon fire stick in the memory stick socket . I do have the internet but have no outside aerial. What would you suggest I could do to avoid a subcription with sky.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeNo sorry you cannot use it in the memory stick socket, it has to connect to a HDMI port, then you change the input on the TV to this port and you can use the Fire Stick. But it will only work via this HDMI portIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you