Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have forgotten my microsoft password ***** Is there an easy way

Customer Question

I have forgotten my microsoft password ***** Is there an easy way to retrieve it such as a phone call I am 80 years old and need help. Thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps for resetting your Microsoft account password:1. Click on the website below:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.3. Then in the first box, type in your email address.4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your microsoft account password.- If there is still any issue, please tell me if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, and what you need the Microsoft account for, and what email you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.