Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My panasonic viera TX-P46G10B has no 3d button either on the

My panasonic viera TX-P46G10B has no 3d button either on the remote handset or on Viera Tools so how do I change screen form a side by side image to a 3d image so I can watch a 3d programme?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What is connected to TV to get 3D video?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A Sky box - it is a Sky movie. The movie shows as two pictures in a side by side mode. I have to tell the TV that it is 3d and this merges the two halves together and then you view using the 3d glasses. I cannot see any way of doing this
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.Can you please recheck TV model number?TX-P46G10B isn't 3D TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is the model. Does that mean I can't watch a 3d movie on it? Is there any way round this?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry for that, this TV isn't capable to process 3D video signals to present 3D vision that is why you don't see any button/ option about 3D video on TV or its remote. It needs to have 3D capable TV to watch 3D vision or select the double image for 2D/ regular vision.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thankyou Shahid
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.