nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Please can you tell me how I can get a mirroring app

Hello, please can you tell me how I can get a mirroring app for the Panasonic Viera model TX-L42ET61B? I am trying to do the mirroring with my Android. From what I've seen online, there should be an app for this already installed but my TV does not have one. Is it possible to download the mirroring app? Thanks very much. Vicky W
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.There is a app available on Google Play store called VIERA REMOTE which will help you out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** presumbly I access VIERA REMOTE from the search facility on the TV to install it?
No Vicky. This app will be installed in your phone. But first tell me when you connect both the Tv and phone on the same wifi network, do you see your Tv listed in your phone (Settings ->Display->Cast Screen)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I didn't see the TV installed on the phone. But the internet signal isn't the best either so that might explain it. It was just annoying that the mirroring app wasn't on the Panasonic TV to start with! Are you in the US? The time for your answer says it's 01.21 in the morning, so it must be tiring. I'll check it out the app via Google Paly on my phone. Thanks for your help. Vicky.
Solving your problem is my priority. Panasonic doesnt let you install the Mirroring app if it is not already installed on your Vierra. Follow the steps first:Make sure that phone is connected to same wifi network as your TV.In your android phone, Go to Settings-Display-Cast screen. Do you see any available device nearby.If not then go to Play Store and download Panasonic Remote or Panasonic Remote 2 app.
This will guide you on How to use the app. (PANASONIC REMOTE 2 is preferred)CLICK HERE
Do you see your Tv listed in the Cast screen list?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, Nathan, I'm a bit of a ancient newbie on this. And I'm in a different room! But you've been incredibly helpful. Thank you. Vicky.
It's completely fine Vicky. Just tell me where you get stuck. I will help you out. Just tell me which android phone are you using so that I can be more productive.Just don't forget to rate the services in the end as only then I will be credited for my services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Samsung. And I will certainly rate your service - you've been really helpful.
Great. Do you know the model of it. Like Galaxy s4, s5 etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. It's a Samsung Galaxy A3. I haven't had it long as in a couple of weeks.
Make sure that TV is powered on.Go to notification bar on the home screen. Scroll to ‘AllShare Cast’, and tap on it. CHECK THIS IMAGE
Now your Phone will automatically look for available devices. CHECK THIS IMAGE
Is your TV being shown on the Available devices in your phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan, I couldn't find 'All Share Cast' under 'notifications' on my phone. But I DID find 'Screen Mirroring' so hopefully that might work. (Husband watching football so difficult to play around with the TV!). Thank you.
That's completely fine Vicky. Whenever you get time you can explore it. And if this feature doesn't work with your TV then you can download the Panasonic Remote 2 app on your phone and then you can stream pictures and videos from your phone to your Viera. If you get stuck anywhere, just respond here and i will be providing you further assistance. Please rate the services. ThanksRegards Nathan.
PS: This is the guide for using Panasonic remote 2 app. CLICK HEREUnder "HOW TO USE" you will get necessary steps which you will need to follow.
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will certainly do so right away, Nathan. Thank you again. Kind regards, Vicky.
Thanks a lot Vicky. Cheers! Have a good day.