michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My kindle is fully charged but when I press the key at the

Hi My kindle is fully charged but when I press the key at the side of the green light it will not stay on and when I hold mt figer on it the light keeps going on and off and so my screen doesnt work can you help please
Sandra
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Kindle.Press and hold down the power button on the kindle for 40 seconds and then you release it wait for 30 second and then power it back on.let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi its okay now thanks
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Thanks