Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a pioneer plasma PDP-436PE. This has a separate plasma

I have a pioneer plasma PDP-436PE. This has a separate plasma box which is damaged (the retailer says is non repairable). Is it possible to purchase a replacement box
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.Please get the model number written on media box connected to the TV and search/ google it to get info if some one might be selling it over Amazon or ebay etc, or let me know the model number to see if I could find it out.Thanks.