*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a s6 and have managed to jam the screen. I have taken

hi i have a s6 and have managed to jam the screen. I have taken sim out and now put back in it is asking me to restart but i cant as screen is not working.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try a power reset first please> Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds. Then power on normally and check. If that fails try this next please>press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 12 seconds.Use the Volume down button to scroll to the Power Down option.Press the Home key to select. Reboot now.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!