michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Samsung galaxy tab s2 .on the back SM-t810 NEED TO CHANGE

Samsung galaxy tab s2 .on the back SM-t810 NEED TO CHANGE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH .BOUGHT FROM EGLOBAL CENTRAL DELIVERED TODAY NEED HELP NOW
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.currently its set in what language?
If its not on english never mind you can check this video and set it to the prefered language you want.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir83Cf_uFM4
or you can click on this link which will help you to set it from Chinese to English. http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/103119/change-the-language-back-from-chinese-to-english-on-samsung-galaxy-tab-4
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
I see you have requested for a phone call kindly confirm your number so that i can call you.