nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a very old c. 1982 Olympus SR11 mini cassette player

Customer Question

HI, I have a very old c. 1982 Olympus SR11 mini cassette player which needs repair. Could you let me know whether there is any one who could repair it or alternatively can I ge the contents of the mini cassettes put onto another form of media?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.You can give a call to Olympus at 0080067108300 or +49-40-23773-899 and ask them if they can repair this or not and also the address of their service centers near your location.(Available Mon – Thu, 8 am to 5 pm, Fri 8 am to 3:30 pm BST)
You can also transfer the contents of the cassette to your computer. For that you need to buy this device. These are converters and are cheap. CLICK HERE TO BUY
Hi,Do you require any more further assistance. If yes, then please reply with your query. If not then please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. You cam rate the chat by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thank you.Regards Nathan.
As I can see that you have viewed the solution but not rated yet. So do you have any other query then please reply so that I can assist you further.