michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My samsung core prime mobile will not switch on

Customer Question

my samsung core prime mobile will not switch on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.open the cover and remove the battery and once the battery is removed press and hold down the power button on the phone for 40 seconds and then release it. Reconnect the battery and then connect the charger wait for the charging screen to appear then you power on the phone and let me know how it goes.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.