*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung SM-T705 tablet.The apps appear to be locked.How

I have a Samsung SM-T705 tablet.The apps appear to be locked.How do we unlock it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Follow these steps please>hold down the Power key and power off the tablet.After that, press and hold these keys down at the same time> Volume Up + Home + Power button.You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have followed as per your reply steps 1,2 and 3.The tablet screen is now showing ODIN MODE with a green looking dalek on the centre of the screen and states Do not turn off target.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm you have received my message 11.05 today and are dealing with this problem solution