Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

PANASONIC dmc fz48 - can i take a photo and the number of the

Customer Question

PANASONIC dmc fz48 - can i take a photo and the number of the photo will automatically appear on the photo in the corner when i download it? eg i take 100 pictures i want them to be numbered 1 - 100.
i need to set the number from 323 onwards
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt cannot be done on the photo itself, but there is a program that can bulk rename the file name of the photo instead.The program is called Rename it and you can get it from my link belowhttp://www.beroux.com/english/softwares/renameit/It renames the file names so you can have them numbered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thanks so does this program rename the photos only as you need them
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Correct, you tun the program and tell it to batch rename the photos you wish to do.It is not automatic on each photo you download, only when you run the actual program.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you