Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Cannot open attachments. It comes up through Internet explorer

Customer Question

cannot open attachments. It comes up through Internet explorer and asks open or open safe. Can you help please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Confused, already paid £26.00 through Paylpal. Why are you asking for more??
I'm sorry; remote support is extra, but I can reduce it for you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10? Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix now? Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not happy with this. It seems I have lost my £26.00- disappointed
I'm sorry. No, we guarantee our service, so don't worry; I can waive the extra fee for remote support for you, please ignore that; there is no additional cost. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly for you:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=36b6b6ca-bec3-4b1f-8fc5-a71d82fef43f, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No will contact Paypal. Not happy with this
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? As I said previously, there is no additional cost at all, and I guarantee to fix this issue for you, so you do not have to worry about anything. Please let me know.Thank you.