Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Sony television, Bravia KD43X8309CBU and Soundbar HT/CT780. When

Sony television, Bravia KD43X8309CBU and Soundbar HT/CT780.
When I have programmes from Sky,like Corinnation Street, Emerdale, etc and films, I get a running sound commentary. I have tried Sony Customers Services for a solution but with no avail. They have said that they will be in touch to arrange a technician to solve the problem. I think they expect me to pay.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThis is Audio Description on your Sky Box doing this, not the TVIt depends on which box you have in order to turn it off.This guide goes through how to turn it on and off for each available box, so follow the instructions for your boxhttps://accessibility.sky.com/sky-tv-help/audio-descriptionLet me know please how you goThank you