*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

The lens of my LF1 is stuck out, bt the camera is not switched

Customer Question

The lens of my LF1 is stuck out, bt the camera is not switched on.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try these steps first, remove the batteries for 5 minutes, then press and hold the power on button for 10 seconds, the insert the batteries while holding the menu button down. If that fails try reinserting the batteries again and hold the power button down instead of the menu button. If that fails follow the complete list of steps from the blue link below. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF REPAIR OPTIONS Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!