Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have lost remote control so how do i watch sky on

Customer Question

i have lost remote control for tv so how do i watch sky on it plz
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have the tv on the wall and as i have lost the remote i cant use it as a tv but the sky man came today and put a sky bow in the room next door and then put me a split dongle in he had it working fine ! so i am pressing the buttons on the side putting it on hd1 and it won't come open it is a ferguson combo tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Without TV model number I have no idea, let me repost the question so other experts can have a look into.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model no is F2614LVD
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Anne and welcomeYou will need to purchase the replacement remote, which I found for you herehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-Remote-Control-FERGUSON-F2614LVD/dp/B007RYP2IWyou can then use this remote to once again control the TV.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you